Tuesday, December 5, 2017

HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS by TDCJ at Allred Unit Ad-Seg! - written by: Vanessa Gibson



PAPS received a letter from Vanessa Gibson, a trans prisoner in Texas incarcerated at the Allred Unit.  She asked us to post this letter to our blog and also asked that people file complaints on her behalf!  Please help Vanessa by filing a 3rd Party complaint with TDCJ.  We will include information on how to do this at the bottom underneath Vanessa's letter.  If you have any further questions please contact us:

PAPS
(512) 710-PAPS
iheartpaps@gmail.com


LETTER FROM VANESSA
Today the guards beat a friend of mine.  They ran the 5 man extraction team in on him.  When they knocked him to the ground they started punching him in his face, slamming his head on the concrete and one guard was intentionally and maliciously trying to pull his eyes out!

The guards on the Allred Unit, especially the ones that work in Ad-Seg have an extensive history of beating inmates, starving inmates, encouraging inmates to commit suicide and they recently pulled an
inmates eyeball out!

I know society thinks criminals are all bad people but do we deserve to be treated like this?  The guards intentionally create a conflict like writing us bogus cases, denying us our food, etc. so they can beat us and mistreat us!  I have witnessed guards tell prisoners- we love to run the team- it is fun to beat dumbass inmates!  The guards actually get a thrill out of running the team on us so they can beat the shit out of us!  Alot of times the guards that creates the problem
are the ones that will be on the team!  An they openly tell us:  Don't catch that pussy when we came!

The Rank allows the guards to mistreat us and regardless if we have proof that the guard was lying, etc.  The Rank will not have no understanding because that is his co-worker and TDCJ's motto is
"taking care of our own".

The abuse that is occurring on the unit is excessive force and it is being done for recreational purposes!

The following list is the type of abuse the guards are using to torture and terrify prisoners:

1.  When the team is used- Regardless if the inmate is resisting they
will punch, choke, try to break the inmates legs, arms, and fingers,
and intentionally slam the inmates head on the ground, and try to pull
the inmates eyes out.

2.  The Rank is praying inmates in their face with chemical agents
while they are in handcuffs, shackled, and on the ground.

3.  If an inmate is depressed or suicidal. guards tell them "the only
way I'm calling psych is if you cut or hang yourself" they do this so
they can spray the inmate.

4.  They are putting us in cells that is ice cold with no clothes,
blankets, etc.  So we will have to suffer,

5.  They are jacking us for our food

It is my profound hope that you will help us by filing complaints,
calling state representatives, etc.

The Rank has repeatedly threatened to cross me out and to Fuck me off if I don't stop filing complaints.  They have done crossed me out and denied me my blood pressure medication for 5 days and confiscated my few books and dictionaries to attempt to stop me from exposing their
corruption!

As you know guards have already threatened to murder me, hope that I suffer and encouraged me to castrate myself!  What do they have to murder me or severely hurt me before any action is taken?!!

I know together we have the power to shut this abuse down!  Not only on the Allred Unit, but all over TDCJ!  It is documented that guards all over TDCJ are beating and torturing inmates.  When is enough enough!  I'm sick of watching this abuse!  It makes me cry and so mad to see the guards hurt my friends that are just fighting a corrupt and oppressive system that is designed to break us, to torture us and to murder us!

I won't lie to you I hate these pigs!

I hate the system so much it give me the strength and the courage to stand up and fight back and to tell the ones that want to hurt me- Fuck you! I'm not going to shut up and I don't care what you do!

But at the same time, I'm not a fool!  LOL!  Thats why I continuously ask for your support because really you are the only protection I have and it would mean a lot to me if you will help me help all the inmates on the Allred Unit!

Thank you!

Love, V

The person I mention here is:  Jamal Alexander 1655384


How to File 3rd Party Complaints with TDCJ

Family Member or Third Party Complaints

Complaints from third parties concerning medical services are investigated by the TDCJ Patient Liaison Program. The Patient Liaison Program is open to third party inquiries regarding health care for offenders. Staff in that office investigate and participate in the resolution of complaints, allegations and concerns about the health care of TDCJ offenders. Persons filing complaints with the Patient Liaison Program should be aware that medical confidentiality protections apply. In most cases involving an individual offender's health care, a valid Authorization for Release of Information must be obtained from the offender before details of an offender's health care can be shared.
Note: Due to patient confidentiality issues, e-mail inquiries and responses are not permitted.
Complaints may be addressed to the Patient Liaison Office by:
Mailing written correspondence to:
TDCJ Patient Liaison Program
Health Services Division
PO Box 99
Huntsville, TX 77340
Telephone inquiries to:
TDCJ Patient Liaison Office at (936) 437-4271



ANOTHER WAY TO HELP IS BY SENDING VANESSA LETTER OF SUPPORT OR A HOLIDAY CARD!

1 comment:

  1. I just received another letter from my son he is incarcerated at the Allred unit. He said the CO's are writing up fake write ups and retaliating on inmates that write grievance against them. Inmates appeals are not being properly investigated. There are units or buildings there without heat and the inmates are being written up for wearing their jackets. Its alot of inhumane activity going on at this unit..

    ReplyDelete